Follow these steps to prevent COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently, with soap and water for minimum 20 seconds each time.
- If you don’t have to soap and water, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintain social distance. Stay at least 6 feet away from others if you have to go out. Avoid gatherings.
- Wear a Proper face mask in public places.
- Avoid people who are ill.
- Unless you’ve just washed your hands don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Frequently disinfect and clean surfaces that you touch usually.
Caring of Person Who Has COVID-19 Symptoms
If you’re taking care of person who’s ill, take these steps to secure yourself:
- Limit your contact as much as possible. Use separate rooms. If you have to be in the same room, use a fan or an open window to better air flow.
- Ask the person who’s sick to wear a disposable face mask when you’re around each other. You should wear one, too.
- Don’t share components like electronics, bedding, or dishes.
- Use gloves when handling the patient’s dishes, laundry, or trash. When you’re done, discard the gloves and wash your hands properly.
- Frequently clean and disinfect common surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, washroom, and kitchen equipment.
- Carefull about yourself. Have enough rest and nutrition.